Sunday, September 28, 2014

My Mission



First and foremost, I want to say thank you to everyone who is a fan of my page and enjoys what I have to offer. With that being said, I want to make it known that I under no circumstances take any payment for giving an honest review or promoting an author. I do not limit what authors will be seen on my page. I READ EVERYTHING; therefore, I post about everything. Even, if I am unable to review an author’s book, I will try help in any way I can. I may not like a book but I will not let that stop me from sharing it with others. I am a small blog and very new to all of this and I am still learning. Thus, you may notice I don’t follow particular set of rules or practices others may follow. Additionally, please understand I will never stay in one genre and will not deny an author the opportunity to be supported by my page.
             I do this because I love reading and sharing my love of books with everyone. My husband and friends are tired (I’m sure) of hearing about the book, I just read and the ones I want to read. Moreover, there are many great authors out there in different genres, so if you see one on my page and it’s not your norm give it a try, you just might be happily surprised.
Happy reading and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment